A few weeks ago, I hauled the new limited edition set Flora from Wet N Wild. I thought it was time I do another makeup look so I figure I might as well use this new eyeshadow trio from the set.
It wasn't until I was all done taking pictures that I realized I didn't use the blush and lipgloss from the set. It would make more sense to use them all together in this look but I totally forgot, oOops.
Let me just start by saying that these colors were very hard to work with, lol...Either that or I just don't know how to work it. This trio is lacking in the pigmentation department. The shadows were quite powdery as well. On top of that, I tried to used them in different ways and they just didn't come out good so I'm not too proud of this look but since I took the time to work with it, I might as well show you how it turned out.
- Sephora + Pantone blush duo. I mixed them together.
- Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Bronzer (not pictured)
- Wet N Wild Flora eyeshadow palette
- MAC Dark Envy Fluidline on upper lash line
- Physicians Formula Cream Gel liner (brown) on outer lower lash line
- NYX Yogurt on the inner lower lash line
- Love & Beauty eyelashes
- ELF brow kit (not pictured)
- MAC Thrills
That's it for my look. It looks a bit too theatrical, haha, it's just for the fun of it and I promise you I did not go shopping looking like this. For a more wearable look, please check out this post by Crystal Ann. She did a much better job, :)