Saturday, April 7, 2012
March 2012 Favorites
I can't hardly believe that March is over already. It felt like yesterday it was Christmas, I blinked, and now we're in April. I will be celebrating my 35th birthday this month. Wow, I refuse to believe I am that old too, LOL. I must be dreaming because I don't feel that old yet.
My week was rather stressful with work, deadlines, overtime, and technical issues.
The highlight of my week was the new China Glaze Prismatic Chroma glitters, nail stamping plates that I recently hauled, and sushi last night with an old friend. He said to me "you know I noticed that you don't have much makeup on today. You look better that way" awww...It's always a nice thing to hear that you don't need a crap load of makeup to look good. He also commented that I lost weight. I'm glad to hear that other people notice because I sure don't see much of a difference.
Gosh you would think that after all the hauling I've done I would have a much bigger list of favorites. The truth is I don't even have time to use my new stuff. The mornings are always so hectic and rush rush to get out the door that I cannot take the time to put my makeup on. Yes it's my fault, I stall cause I just can't get out of bed, lol. At the end of the day, I'm beat I don't even wanna play with it, LOL. I have no life **sigh**
Anyways, that is enough ramblings. Let's get to business...
1. Essie Play Date. I have a lot of purple nail polishes but I'm not sure what it is about this one that just makes me love it so much, lol.
2. Essie Navigate Her. This is a one of a kind green. I just have to add it to my collection. It's perfect for Spring.
3. China Glaze Luxe & Lush. I can't get enough of flakies. I want more.
4. China Glaze Riveting. I usually don't go banana for orange nail polishes but Riveting just simply stunning in person.
5. Nail Soakers. These little guys have made my glitter addiction so much more enjoyable, lol. I came across them by accident and wow I'm glad that I did because they make glitter polish removal that much easier.
6. Pure-Liss Pur-Lip daily lip nourisher. This was part of March MyGlam bag and I love that it feels light like a clear gloss and is so moisturizing.
7. Rimmel London Kate Lipstick 08. I love the long-wearing formula and the color is appropriate for daily and office wear.
8. Sonia Kashuk Soft Pink Lipstick. I always say Nude is not my favorite color but I tend to reach out for it more often than I realize. I've really been enjoying this lipstick. The color looks nice on my skin.
9. MAC Thrills lipstick. I haven't used it in a while and I'm falling back in love with it again. It's such a pretty color.
10. Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner Mildew. I used this on my lower lash line quite often.
11. MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner Desires & Devices. When I want to switch up the black liner, I reach out for this one. It's a dark shimmery brownish olive with gold shimmers. Ahhh it's gorgeous and I should use it more often.
12. NYX Retractable Liner Gypsy Blue. I mainly use this on my lower lash line for a little pop of color when I'm not wearing any eyeshadows.
That's it. Thanks for reading and checking out my favorites. I wish you a happy easter weekend.
Luuux Shared Link