A little while ago, I got these new Rimmel London by Kate lipsticks. I was intrigued by the claim that they made about this product being long lasting. The cover picture also looked very nice but I wished the lipstick actually looked as good as they look on the picture.
- Sleek matte black case with Kate's signature.
- .14 oz or 4 g net weight
- There are 7 shades to choose from but I only have 2 here.
- 01 is a rich warm red, creme finish. I was hoping that it would be more of a neutral or cool toned red since I have a lot of warm red already.
- 08 is a rosy nude, creme finish. This is a shade of nude that will not wash you out.
- I like the texture of the lipsticks upon application. It's smooth, creamy, and glides on the lips with ease without feeling slippery.
- The pigmentation is also very good
- The scent is sweet and the same as the other Rimmel lipsticks
- I get about 4 hours of wear before it starts fading.
- After 3 hours, my lips feel dry and I have the urge to add some lipbalm or gloss on top.
Overall, I really do like them. Lipsticks that slip and slide is one of my pet peve and I'm glad these stay where I put them.They last a bit longer than the average lipstick but they won't last you all day. They are not drying and neither moisturizing but they do feel pretty comfortable on the lips within the first 3 hours.
My rating 9/10.