This mall is huge! It has 4 floors, a movie theater, an amusement park, an aquarium, and hundreds of stores and places to eat. I wish I had taken more pictures but I was busy shopping.
A few facts about MOA:
- It is the second largest mall in North America after West Edmonton Mall in Alberta Canada.
- Opened in August 1992 and receives about 40 millions visitors annually.
- You can fit 7 Yankee Stadiums inside the mall
- Walking distance on one level is about half a mile
- If you were to spend 10 minutes in every store, you would spend more than 86 hours.
- There are over 520 stores and 50 restaurants.
My thoughts on the the mall...
- The mall is definitely family friendly with Nickelodeon Universe taking up most of the space in the center of the mall, Lego, and the Aquarium.
- The food court is huge and there are many restaurants also. There is so many variety of food to satisfy your hunger.
- As far as shopping goes, I didn't find any stores that left an impression on me but I spent the longest inside Forever 21 and Nordstrom Rack.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes if you plan on spending the whole day at the mall.
- On a side note, there is a huge IKEA store nearby the mall, in case you wanted to spend another day shopping, lol.
Would you plan a visit to MOA? Stay tuned for my MOA haul. ^^