This review is way overdue. I've been using The Prestige Brow Perfection for over a month I think. I wish there was more of these kind of tinted brow gel on the market because filling your brows with a pencil or powder just can't do what these brow gel do.
- This is a dual brow product with one side being a tinted fiber filler and the other side being a clear setting gel. Both end has a mascara type wand applicator.
- .30 oz or 8.87 ml
- What I normally do before I use the Brow Perfection is fill in my brows with either a pencil or a powder to give shape and fullness to my brows.
- The first step is to use the tinted side, which comes with fibers and is supposed to make your brows look thicker. The gel is on the thin side with an ok pigmentation. I normally do two coats and it dries fairly quickly between coats. There aren't that many fibers on the wand. I don't know if they do anything but I do notice a subtle difference. I think it's mainly because of the tinted gel and not so much because of the fibers.
- Once the tinted gel dries, the second step is to add the clear setting gel. Quite honestly, I don't find this step necessary but I would agree that it does help brush off some stray fibers. However, you're going to end up with the tinted gel color on the wand. If you don't want the clear gel to get tinted you will need to clean the wand before dipping it back into the tube.
- I took a before and after picture and you can clearly see that after I'm done, my brows look more defined and a little thicker yet still very natural looking. I really love how it keeps my brow hair in place and looking nicely groomed.
I think the tinted gel could have been just a wee bit thicker and more pigmented. The result yield slightly thicker, defined, and very natural looking brows that stays in place all day. I didn't have any issues with the product fading or flaking off. So if you are looking for a more affordable way to thicken and darken your brows, I think this does a fairly decent job.