I've had this lipstick for a long time and as you can probably tell, I've barely used it. I was going through my stash the other day to see what else I could use for my blog and realized that I never swatched or reviewed it. I have so many lip products that I don't think I will ever finish any of them since I always rotate between lip colors. For that reason, that's why I never purchase back ups.
- The tube has a rectangular shape and personally I do like that better because you can sit it on the table without worrying about it roll off.
- One thing that annoys me about the packaging is that you can't twist the product all the way down so you always have to be careful when removing and putting back the cap to avoid destroying the product.
- .11 oz or 3.4 g
- Garnet is a muted berry red with slight brown undertone and pink and gold shimmers. The finish is very frosty. A bit too much for my personal taste.
- The formula is very creamy, easy to apply, and comfortable on the lips. It's somewhat moisturizing for the first couple of hours.
- I get on average 3-4 hours of wear before it starts fading.
- It's unscented and has no weird taste.
The color is beautiful but it think it's the frostiness that overwhelms me in this shade. I would have liked less frostiness or finer shimmers. It's pigmented, creamy, comfortable, and has an average staying power. Not bad for a pretty inexpensive lipstick.