FYI, Missha's holiday sale is still going up to December 25th and everything is 40% off!
I repurchased the Facial Black Sugar Scrub (currently on sale for $11.99) and it's one of my favorite face scrub, ever! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth after use and I like the fact that it isn't drying but somewhat hydrating. If you're looking for a good face scrub, I would recommend this one.
And then I stoked up on sheet masks...lol
I purchased two of each Pure Source Masks. They are currently on sale for $1.19 each. These pack a punch in hydration. They feel cool and refreshing on the face. I use it once or twice a week to give my skin a boost of hydration. My face feels as soft as a baby's skin when I use them.
- Honey - moisturizes for radiating skin with Honey Extract
- Aloe - soothes and moisturizes with Aloe Extract
- Olive - moisturizes and nourishes with Olive Extract
- Pearl - brightens and vitalizes with Pearl Extract
- Green Tea - hydrates and brightens with Green Tea Extract
Real Essential Mask set. Currently on sale for $12.56 and you get 7 masks. Even though they seem to do different things according to the packaging, I feel that the result is the same for me.
- Ceramide – Intensive Anti-Trouble Care. Treats sensitive skin.
- CoenzymeQ10 – Intensive Anti-Aging Care. Firms and vitalizes skin by stimulating body energy.
- Collagen – Intensive Firming Care. Firms face line and vitalizes skin.
- Deep Sea Water – Intensive Moisturizing Care. Vital minerals hydrate the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Intensive Hydrating Care. Hydration system provides moisture to skin.
- Multi Vita – Intensive Brightening Care. Vitamin C helps brighten skin.
- Platinum – Intensive Clarifying Care. Detoxes and protects for cleaner and brighter skin.
MISA Cho Bo Yang Cheong An Hanji Mask (on the left) is on sale for $1.79.
On the right, I have the Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Gel Mask, on sale for $3.60.
I will do a review on these two masks on a different post.