Happy Tuesday evening...Ehh it's only Tuesday?! I'm tired but I managed to squeeze in a review for you so let's get down to it...
- Clear glass with a pump dispenser. It also comes with a cap but the cap doesn't cover the nozzle and isn't completely secure. I wouldn't recommend travelling with the original packaging. Other than that, I find the pump very easy to control and convenient.
- 3.4 oz or 100 ml
- contains almond oil and cameline oil.
- I've never found a body oil that I love as much as this one. This oil has quickly become a holy grail for me. A little goes a long way. It's light, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I use about 5 or 6 drops on my arms. When used alone, it's very soothing but the hydration is light, doesn't last very long, but definitely makes skin feels softer. I use it right after the shower to lock in that moisture and then I apply a layer of lotion over the oil for maximum hydration.
- Need a massage? this oil comes in handy for massages too. Too bad no one is going to do that for me. It would be heaven!
- The scent is also a huge factor why I am head over heal for this body oil. You can definitely pick up the scent of almond and it also smells like grape. It has a calming sweet fruity scent and it actually smells quite strong but the sweetness isn't overwhelming, it's just perfect. I'm usually not a big fan of sweet scent but this one smells heavenly delicious. Really hard not to love. You must smell this oil if you have a chance to stop by L'Occitane.
- L'Occitane recommends this oil for pregnant women because the oil increases the skin elasticity which supposedly reduces the appearances of stretch marks.
Well pregnant or not, I love it and I wished I knew about rubbing oil on pregnant belly before I acquired those hideous stretch marks. Anyways, that's beside the point. The point is it's everything that I want in a body oil. It's light, moisturizing, absorbs quickly, and smells freaking gooooood! I look forward to using it every evening after the shower. The only thing that I don't like is the price tag. Alone it provides light hydration but pair it with a body lotion and you're going to love how soft, hydrated, and how lovely your skin smells.