I have been testing this eyeliner that I got as a free gift with purchase with my Sedona Lace Black Friday haul and I'm ready to tell you what I think of it.
- slim dark liquid eyeliner with a spongy felt tip. The felt tip was very pointy but neither stiff or flimsy, which allows you a decent amount of control to create thin to medium size lines.
- .07 oz
- When I first swatched this liner, it was very black and juicy so I thought that was nice. When I lined it on my eyes it has the tendency to skip so it's difficult to make a straight line in one swipe. It works best if you do a few short strokes at a time.
- What annoys me a bit is that I have no control over the flow of the product. The first stroke is always the most pigmented and wet and then it feels a little dry and dragging afterward. It's not completely hopeless but it takes a little time to get some juice going. If I'm only wearing the eyeliner, application isn't too bad but if I'm wearing eyeshadows, it drags and skip a little more. With that said, it is also a big more complicated to get that nice curved flick at the end.
- The formula isn't too thick or thin and is rather quite pigmented. It has a vinyl shine to it when it dries and it dries almost instantly after applied.
- Once it sets, it won't budge and is quite water-resistant. I experienced just a tiny bit of transferring to my lower lash line after a few hours of wear. But other than that, it doesn't flake or fade throughout the day and wears strong until I take it off.
Most liquid liner of this kind tend to be drying or dry very quickly on me. It's not the best but it certainly isn't the worst either. I love the fact that it is long-wearing and is quite pigmented. The main trouble I had was the inability to control the flow of the product which made the liner skip and drag a bit so application takes a little more work because it isn't juicy enough to create a perfect line with just one stroke.
Availability: Sedona Lace