We are getting snow here on my side of town, which means that I really won't plan on going anywhere, lol. It looks like we got about 3 inches of snow already and roads are hazardous so it's better to just stay in if you don't have to go anywhere. Think safety. Christmas shopping can wait another day.
I have been using the L'Occitane Almond set this winter as well as the One Minute Hand Scrub and my skin is loving it. These products are wonderful for pampering your skin.
Anyways, I stocked on soaps, lol, courtesy of L'Occitane Black Friday deals. They had soap trio sets on sale and buying 2 sets you get the 3rd set for free. Now I have to really control myself not to purchase anymore soaps.
Almond Soap Trio, $15.00. I reviewed this soap HERE.
Fleur D'Or & Acacia soap trio, $15.00.
Classic La Collection De Grass soap trio, $24.00.
I was eligible to purchase Shea Butter Set for $15.00. When I unwrapped it from the bag, the scent of the soaps was a very nice welcome.
- Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap Milk, 3.5 oz
- Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap Verbena, 3.5 oz
- Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shower Cream, 2.5 oz
- Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Lotion, 2.5 oz
- Shea Butter Foot Cream, 1 oz
- Shea Butter Hand Cream, .3 oz
- 2 samples of Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream
- A travel bag
Stay tuned for more Black Friday hauls....