This is another shop my stash discovery. This Lancome lip liner was part of a free gift with purchase that I got quite a while ago. I seriously badly neglected it until one day my daughter was wearing it all over her lips and I asked her "oo this lip color looks nice on you, what are you wearing?" When she told me it was the Lancome lip liner, I was like damn! I need to show it some love! lol.
- Thought it's just a pencil, it looks elegant with the gold lettering.
- The pencil also include a lip brush. I find the brush a little flimsy. It'll work better with something creamier like a lipstick.
- .04 oz or 1.2 g
- Mauvelle is a matte medium berry mauve.
- Since I've had it for a while it felt slightly drier than when I first received it. I remembered it being creamier when it was still new. It's still creamy but just not as much.
- The pigmentation is very good. It is smudge-resistant and long-wearing. You could pair it with a lipstick or wear it alone but I would suggest using a lip balm first since it's not very hydrating.
- It does a wonderful job at making the lipstick last longer and prevent it from feathering.
The formula is really nice. One of the best lip liner that I have because it's creamy and pigmented. You definitely can feel the quality if you want to compare this to a drugstore lip liner; however, for the price, it kind of makes me think twice. Lip liners are the least used and most neglected products in my beauty regime, which is why I don't own that many but if it's a must have for you and you don't mind paying a little extra for a good quality lip liner, then I would suggest you give Lancome Le Lipstique a try.
Availability: Any Lancome counter